Frequently Asked Questions... >
- How do I reserve a bouncer?
- Give us a call at (937) 520-7446 or send us an email to check
availability. You can also click on our "Get an Instant Quote" page
to the left.
- How long is the rental period?
- Depending on availability of our bouncers, we will deliver and setup
your bouncer the day before or the morning of your party /
event. We will then pick it up after your party / event is over or
the next morning.
- Is there a delivery charge?
- Yes, there is a small fee for delivery, setup, and tear down at this
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, cash,
cashier's checks and money orders.
- However you do it, payment is due at the time of delivery.
- How much room is needed for my bouncer to be setup?
- Our largest bouncer is 18' in length, 15' wide, and 17' high. You
also want to consider an area where wires and tree branches will
not interfere with the bouncer.
- Can I setup on anything other than grass?
- We are able to safely anchor a bouncer on grass, driveways,
parking lots, or any hard surface.
- Can a bouncer be setup indoors?
- We will setup a bouncer indoors on gym floors, cafeteria floors,
rec center floors; anywhere where we can so that you can enjoy
bouncing even in the winter time!
- How many kids can be in a bouncer at one time?
- For safety reasons, the maximum number of children in a bouncer
at one time is 8 (Please make sure they are within the same age
group). Adults or Busy Bouncing, LLC attendants should be
present for the proper supervision. Adults / Lessee is
responsible for ensuring that safety is the first priority.
- How does the bouncer stay inflated?
- We provide the blower for you to ensure that your bouncer stays
- Do I need a lot of power to keep the bouncer inflated?
- The bouncer will need to be setup within 100 feet of a 20 amp
circuit with a 110 volt outlet. If you do not have the proper
outlet, don't worry....We have a generator for you to rent for a
- What if there is bad weather that day?
- Bouncers cannot be used during thunder and lightning storms or
high winds in excess of 15 mph.
- What if my yard is on a hill or slope?
- A tiny slope is not a problem. We secure our bouncers, but safety
is still the utmost priority for our children. If it is determined
that the area is not safe, please have an alternate location in mind.
"Where bouncing is our business!"
Dayton, Cincinnati and Richmond, call
937-520-7446 - Columbus, call 614-499-9239
Text us your questions at (937) 520-7446
|CALL BUSY BOUNCING TODAY!!!
Copyright 2006-2014 Busy Bouncing All Rights Reserved